Sunday, June 19, 2011

Hi Welcome to Coventry :)

Coventry is a custom hood that I'm building in the Sims 2. So far it has the layout for a successful town. It includes a bank, post office, several businesses. It has several homes, apartments, and a retirement home so far. I've decided to make this town because I wanted to make one from scratch that I could play that would have everything I wanted to see in my town and practice storytelling. Also so I can keep up with my town with what is happening and new developments easier. I intend on making a tour of my town and it's sub-hoods. I've also used some ideas I've found around on different websites and I would like to say now any cc you might see is not made by me.
Coventry nieghborhood
Coventry laws
Coventry Businesses

No comments:

Post a Comment